Congress Registration Information and Links
Registration for the 103rd Annual Session of the East Zion Consolidated District Congress of Christian Education is now open. You may register (1) Online, (2) By Mail, (3) Onsite. Click on the appropriate links below to register.
Registration fees can be paid online through Givelify, by mail, or onsite. Online registration and payments should be postmarked by July 12, 2023.
CLICK HERE to download information on Course Offerings and Schedule. Sessions are availabe for Adults, Young Adults, and Children and Youth.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS
(Online Registration Available through July 14; Register onsite as of 7/17/2023)
- Online CHILDREN AND YOUTH Registration Form (Up to 15 Students Per Form)
- Online CHURCH Registration Form- Regular Adult & Pastors (Register up to 10 Adults Per Form)
- Online INDIVIDUAL ADULT Registration Form - Individual Registration
- ONLINE YOUNG ADULT i-ROCK SESSION Registration Form (Register up to 10 Per Form)
DOWNLOAD and PRINT REGISTRATION FORMS
- CHILDREN AND YOUTH Registration Form
- ADULT Registration Form (Church or Individual)
- YOUNG ADULT i-ROCK Session Registration Form