The East Zion Consolidated District Association
To minister to the Pastor and guest preachers and to help address the basic physic needs of the church and community.
To provide care and compassion that provides comfort to others.
Ministry Scripture Reference:
3 John 1:2: "Beloved: I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
Sister Adria Chappel, RN
Sister Katrina Glover, RN
1st Vice President
Sister Shae Mayberry, LPN
2nd Vice President
|Sister Adria Chappel, RN, 1st Vice President||New Union Baptist Church, OKC|
|Sister Katrina Glover, RN, President||New Union Baptist Church, OKC|
|Sister Shae Mayberry, LPN, 2nd Vice President||Greater Mt. Olive Baptist Church, OKC|
|Sister Mary Smith, Executive Assistant/Treasurer||New Union Baptist Church, OKC|
|Sister Shelia Porter, Recording Secretary||New Union Baptist Churcch, OKC|
|Sister Teressa Hunter, Ph.D., RN, Advisor||Fairview Missionary Baptist Church, OKC|
The purpose of the Nurse Ministry is to tend to the Pastor's medical needs before and after worship. We also provide continual monitoring of the entire congregation and guests in order to provide nursing care where indicated during worship services and special programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
- To provide educational workshops and classes for the
- Congregation and community.
To provide special place for individuals who become ill, and remove them from the worship area where proper medical attention may be administered until appropriate help is available.
- To set up screening booths on a variety of health matters periodically throughout the year
Spiritual gifts, skills and traits desired for people considering serving in this ministry:
• First Aid training and/or CPR
• Registered/Practical Nurse and/or experience and interest in Health Care Field
• Passion for serving
• Ability to show compassion
• Ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of all ages
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Sister Mary Smith
Sister Sheila Porter
Sister Teressa Hunter, Ph.D., RN
Nurse MINISTRY CALENDER OF EVENTS
(Visit the Main East Zion Consolidated District Association Calender of Events for information on All EZCDA supported events}.
Health Ministry CPR Certification - April 24, 2021